Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday, October 7, 2011

Wow, it’s been ages since I have taken the time to update my blog.  Things have been hectic but going well.  My divorce was final on July 8, 2011.  So a new phase in my life has started.  It’s scary but also a learning experience.  I have learned a lot about myself and made life changing decisions.  I feel for the best and want to continue on a positive path.

Olivia is doing excellent in college.  She have obtained the President’s Honor status every semester so far.  I am super proud of her.  I can see all the hard work she puts into her college education.  Lots of late nights. 

Mollie is really progressing in her cooking skills.  I am just blown away with each meal she makes for us.  She learned so much from my dad and she cherishes that. 

Noah and Harley are doing well.  Thanks to some very hard work by a man I’m dating, the boys have a new room.  We took the boys room right down to the subfloors.  So new paint and carpeting and the room is amazing.  It’s actually the best room in the house.  But the boys are enjoying it so much.  And that makes me happy.

We have adopted a new dog.  His name is Rock.  He is a four year old German Shepherd.  What a great dog he is.  Rock has easily joined the other dogs in the family.  All the kids love him and he is very well behaved. 

My mother has had a rough end of summer.  She was in and out of the hospital for the past two months.  I think she is finally on the mend and feeling good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment