Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I was so hoping that our snowy days would be behind us.  But I should know better.  I was born and raised in PA and know that snow is possible until April.  When I was a young child there was a huge snow storm on Easter.  So it shouldn’t have been a huge surprise to wake to over 7 inches of snow.  It was a light and fluffy snow too.  My poor Polly had to hop through the snow.  I was sorry I didn’t have my camera to catch it.  She was adorable.  By the time Charles went out Oliver has shoveled the deck. 

So it’s finally official.  Olivia is now a college student!  She chose her classes and the books on on their way.  Next Wednesday is her first day.  I’m so excited for her and know she will do awesome.

IMG00057-20110221-0942  

No comments:

Post a Comment