Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday, May 15, 2010

It was just a beautiful day outside today.  Olivia and Oliver got a ride to the barn early with Will.  Liv then schooled with Katie.  Nick is doing so good.  He was jumping 3'3.  He is an amazing horse and we are blessed to have him.  I then joined them and brought Mollie with me.  We then gave Nick a bath.  Not really his favorite thing.  He was glad it was over with and he could have a little hay to munch on.

Then we all headed home.  The oldest three then headed to the movies with John.  They went to see "Iron Man 2".  I was able to catch highlights from the Rolex eventing competition.  It was fun to watch.  I then watched The Preakness.  I was pulling for Calvin Borel but alas he didn't win.  But congratulations to the winner, Lookin at Lucky. 

My Mollie is now working on dinner.  Harley is playing a game and Noah is outside playing with a friend.  I have been doing laundry and cleaning.  It's been a great weekend so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment