Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday, February 22, 2010

This have been going along smoothly the past week.  John was only able to get home for a few hours yesterday.  Olivia and Mollie made John a homemade chocolate cake and Crystal made a nice meal for John before he went back to work.  Freight has been affected by the last two major snow storms.  So things are slow for John right now.  He works hard and takes whatever is offered to him. 

Also over the weekend my mother started having trouble with her feet.  From the ten back surgeries that she has had she doesn't have much feeling in her feet anymore.  My mother used the Ped Egg on her feet and that started all the trouble.  Her feet are blistered and infected now.  I called and got her an appointment this morning with her regular doctor.  They then made an emergency appointment with a Podiatrist.  We had some time in between visits so my mother and I enjoyed a quiet lunch at Perkins.  It isn't often that we can be together and just talk.  After our lunch we went to the Podiatrist and they cleaned up my mom's feet and applied medication to her feet.  She has to leave her feet wrapped for two days.  The doctor also put my mom on oral antibiotics.  The doctor said that he has seen other cases from the same thing.  So, in about two weeks, knock on wood, my mom's feet will be better.  It's always something.   

No comments:

Post a Comment